100 hp 3 phase electric motor
- Xinnuo motor supplies premium quality and highly efficient 100hp 3 phase motors.
- 100 hp electric motor weight and size make them superior to other three-phase motors. XINNUO’s technical team has designed lightweight and compact 100 hp motors for accessible installment.
- We manufacture international quality electric motors with 100% raw material approved on ICE standards.
- Xinnuo’s motors are durable and long-lasting. Our 100 hp 3-phase motor is self-cooling with IP55 protection class to ensure long-life and reliable performance.
- We offer 100% customization of voltage, frequency, and terminal box. You will get the perfect fit for your equipment requirement.
XINNUO motor is an international standard electric motor distributor with over 20+ years of experience in the motor manufacturing industry. We offer a wide range of electric motors, including 100 hp 3 phase electric motors, for different purposes. We offer free quotation and customization services to our customers. Moreover, our customer care is 24/7 available to address your queries and concerns.
100 hp 3 phase electric motor specifications
|Altitude||not exceeding 1000m|
|Rated voltage||380Vor any voltage between 220-760V|
|Rated frequency||50HZ, 60HZ|
|Protection class||IP 55|
|Insulation class||F, H|
|Connection||Star-connection for up to 3kw, delta-connection for 4kw and above.|
- Why should I choose XINNUO motor?
- What are the features of a 100 hp 3 phase electric motor?
- We offer different series of 100hp three-phase motors.
- What are the industrial applications of a 100hp three phase motor?
- What is the rpm rating of a 100 hp 3 phase electric motor?
- Do we need capacitors in a 100 hp three-phase asynchronous motor?
- Why 100 hp 3 phase electric motors are better than single-phase motors?
- Does XINNUO motor offer customization services?
- What are the minimum delivery time and warranty policy at XINNUO motor?
- How to get a free quotation at XINNUO motor?
100 hp 3 phase electric motor – FAQ
Are you looking for a powerful electric motor that can handle heavy loads? If so, you may be wondering if a 100 hp 3 phase electric motor is the right option for you. In this guide, we will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about these motors. So, whether you are in the market for a new motor or just curious about what’s out there, keep reading!
XINNUO motor is a leading electric motor manufacturer in China with skilled technical teams. We have 20 years of history of manufacturing international standard high-quality motors. Our motors are well-established and made with 100% certified raw material. We have 50,000+ satisfied customers all over the world. XINNUO motor has CE, SGS, and CCC certificates of quality management. Our topmost priority is quality and cost-effectiveness. We offer high-quality products at a very reasonable price range.
Some exceptional features and perks of 100 hp 3 phase electric motors are discussed below;
- The 100 hp 3 phase motor is 97.8 KW with a maximum 248 amps rating. The high kilowatt power makes these motors high-performing industrial motors.
- 100 hp electric motor weight and compact size are incredible for precise machinery.
- The price range of 100 hp (3-phase) motor is a bit higher than single-phase, but the quality pays off.
- These motors perform with full capacity under harsh climate conditions due to high insulation and protection class.
- 100 hp three-phase motors are water and dust-resistant with a fully enclosed self-cooling system.
The Y series 100 hp 3 phase electric motor is the most productive 1400 rpm motor. They provide maximum power output on full load. Y2 series and Y3 series motors are water-resistant and explosion-proof.
The YE3 series 100 hp 3 phase motors are cost-effective 3-phase motors. These motors are low energy consuming and made with 100% copper wire and stainless steel.
GOST standard 100 hp 3 phase electric motor is a high-quality industrial motor. It is self-starting and can produce a high torque rate. GOST standard motors are lightweight 100 hp electric motors with low noise and compact size.
Some of the most common industrial applications of 100 hp 3 phase motors are as follows;
- Mining industry
- Paper Mills and Rolling Mills
- Elevators, Escalators, and Lifting Machines
- Automation Industry
- Water Pumping and agriculture machinery
As the voltage range of XINNUO’s three-phase motors is adjustable; thus, the revolution per minute rating also varies. The rpm rate of 100 hp three-phase motor is 1200 to 3600 on different voltage ranges.
100 hp 3 phase motor does not demand a capacitor or external power device to generate initial torque. However, an additional capacitor can be used to increase motor efficiency.
100 hp 3-phase motors are more efficient than single-phase motors. Single-phase motors are good for low-power commercial purposes, but they are not suitable for high-grade industrial applications. The 3-phase motors work exceptionally without an external power supply and capacitors; therefore, they are superior to single-phase motors. 100 hp three-phase motor’s output, capacity range, and self-starting feature make them a better choice for the high-speed power industry.
Yes, XINNUO motor offers 100% customization services to customers according to their demands. We offer frequency, color, casing, voltage, and terminal box accommodations for our clients. Contact our customer care team for further assistance.
The minimum delivery time at XINNUO varies for different products catalog. For in-house products, the delivery time is between 20-25 days. However, expect delivery from 28-30 days for customized products.
We offer a 1-year warranty on our electric motors. However, we offer an exchange and return policy on damaged and incompatible products. If the delivered product is damaged or clashing, contact our customer support. We will deliver the new product in return for the damaged product after investigation.
To get free quotation services, follow the following steps;
Step 1: Visit XINNUO motor’s official website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Get a Quick Quote’ Tab.
Step 3: Input your requirements with your email address on the quotation form.
Step 4: Our customer care team will provide you with a free quotation.