Energy-Efficient Low Noise High Quality 30 Kw Motor
Our 30 kW electric motors are built with high-quality materials and in such a way that they generate low noise as compared to their power generation and size. Xinnuo motors are manufactured with modern technologies that allow them to use little energy while delivering excellent performance, which boosts overall productivity.
30 Kw Electric Motor With Easy Installation And Compact Structure
Our motors solve the issue of space consumption in sophisticated applications due to their compact structure. Xinnou motors are manufactured in such a way that they can easily be installed in any machine and any configuration with no hassle. You can use our motor in manufacturing, assembling, and machining industries, and firms that require automation.
30 Kw Electric Motors With High Protection And Insulation Class
The IP54 rating indicates that the 30 kw electric motor is water and dust-resistant. The first number represents protection against fluids while the second number represents protection against dust and dirt. The F class insulation of the motor means that it does not generate electric shock when reverse polarity or overvoltage occurs. For extreme applications, the electric motor is a safe and dependable option.
Highly Durable 30 Kw Electric Motors With Reliable Operations
To ensure consistent operational efficiency, our motors are built with high-quality components. The motor’s operating temperature range is from -30 to +60 degrees Celsius. Due to their high-quality metal construction and brushless design, the Xinnuo 30 kw electric motors are durable and have a long life span.
XINNUO Offers A Broad Range Of Efficient 30 Kw Electric Motors
Xinnuo has motors that meet your specific requirements. The 30 kw electric motors are put through a variety of quality control methods by the manufacturer to assure quality. For your convenience, we give free user manuals and installation/operational support.
Reliable And Affordable 30 Kw Electric Motor Manufacturer In China
XINNUO Offers Several 30 Kw Electric Motor Series With Various Specifications
Frequently Asked Question
An electric motor is a device that turns electricity into mechanical energy. The action between the motor’s magnetic field generated by the magnets and the current in the winding generates force in the shape of torque imparted to the motor’s shaft to generate mechanical energy. Direct current (DC) sources, such as batteries, or alternating current (AC) sources, such as inverters, or electrical generators, can drive electric motors. The conductors and field are structured differently in electric motors, as well as the control that may be exerted over mechanical output torque, speed, and power. An electric generator is physically equivalent to an electric motor, but it converts mechanical energy into electrical energy using an inverted flow of power.
The rated power of a motor is the maximum power it can produce under a specified voltage and frequency. The maximum braking power output (horsepower and kilowatt) of an electric motor as set by the manufacturer is referred to as rated power. The average and maximum power might differ based on the kind of motor and its operation. The company’s electric motors can create a significant amount of power at high speeds and in harsh situations. Depending on the requirements, the rated power varies from 3 kW to 50 kW.
The mechanical output rating of a motor is also measured in horsepower. It is the power to provide the necessary torque for the load at a rated speed. 1 horsepower is equal to 0.746 kilowatts of electrical power for an electric motor, and 1.34 horsepower is equal to 1 kW of electrical power.
A 30-kW motor will generate 40 HP of electrical power.
The considerations that must be kept in mind while properly installing an 30 kw electric motor are as follows.
- Make sure that the electric motor is maintained in a clean, dry, and vibration-free environment. An operating temperature of -30 to +60 degrees Celsius and relative humidity of 60 percent should be maintained.
- Choose a site for storage that is adequately ventilated and free of things that might alter the temperature. If the motor will be exposed to dust and liquids, be sure it has the proper protection class.
- You may prevent energy loss caused by friction and vibration by correctly aligning and mounting your electric motor to the machine. This will increase the motor life and overall productivity of the system.
- Ensure that the voltage, frequency, and phase of the power supply meet the motor’s needs. By double-checking these factors, you can enhance the efficiency and power output of the motor.
- Electric motors are typically delivered dry from the factory. A good lubricant decreases friction between the shaft and the bearings while also directing heat away from the motor housing and keeping the electric motor cool. Inadequate lubrication can cause friction, which can lead to overheating.
When properly placed and aligned to the machine, it may run without generating any noise. Although it is difficult for a motor to be completely silent, the Xinnou manufactured electric motors make a sound that is minimal as compared to their capabilities.
Yes, XINNUO can assist you in selecting the appropriate 30 kw electric motor for your requirement. We offer a large selection of electric motors to pick from, so you can choose one that meets your needs. When selecting a correct electric motor, we will take into account the type of application, the type of ambient circumstances, the type of machine in which the motor will be mounted, and your budget. We also have a team of specialists that can assist you in recommending the perfect electric motor if you are unsure. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
Periodic maintenance is required to extend the life of electric motors and ensure that they remain operational and fault-free. Maintenance should ideally only be done once or twice a year. Based on varied working circumstances, the life of our electric motor is projected to be between 30,000 and 50,000 hours, and you should inspect the motor for any excessive wear after every 3000 operating hours. When you purchase an electric motor from Xinnou, you will receive comprehensive advice on how to maintain it from our skilled engineers.
Yes, in the case of a malfunction or operational incapacity, the firm offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on its electric motors. The electric motors are covered by a two-year warranty. To minimize any disruption, XINNUO thoroughly examines and evaluates its products before shipping them to clients. If there is a flaw or malfunction, the firm will fix or replace it right away. The company places a high priority on product quality and client satisfaction.
Simply fill out a form on our website to receive an estimate from the company. We’ll require some basic details from you, like your name, email address, and the electric motor you’re looking for. One of our representatives will call you to give an estimate once we obtain these details. To assist us in providing you with an authentic quote, please provide as many details as possible in your request. Your order’s shipping destination and delivery time period will also be required.
Simply visit our website or approach one of our sales representatives and submit the necessary information:
- Choose the type of electric motor that best fits your requirement
- Indicate whether you want any customizations
- Determine the power output according to your needs
- Decide on the number of motors you need
- Specify the precise technical specifications
One of our employees will go through your details with you and offer you a quote. After your agreement, you will be prompted to choose a payment method. Your order will begin with a 30% deposit and will be sent to you once the whole amount is collected. XINNUO requires a minimum delivery time of 15-20 days and time varies if the motors are in bulk.
What Do Our Valuable Customers Say About Us?
- I've been doing business with XINNUO for over a decade and have been a satisfied customer. My last order was an electric motor and I received it in excellent condition and on schedule.Daniel White
- After conducting a comprehensive search, I came across the XINNUO website and purchased a motor that suits my requirements. I am quite pleased with my purchase and the customer service company provides. My package arrived on time, and it works absolutely fine.Cameron Smith
- We received our parcel yesterday and want to express our gratitude for your outstanding customer service. The top quality and excellent packaging exceed our expectations. I am pleased with the fast delivery and outstanding service and will recommend everyone.Addie Petrica
- I consult with Xinnou because I need a customized motor with high specifications. I contact different manufacturers but no one can manufacture that high specification motor. Xinnou was the only one that meets my requirements and manufactures that motor.James Parker
Are You Interested In More Information Or An Accurate Quote?
If you are looking for a 30 Kw Electric Motor manufacturer, look no further than Xinnuo motors. Contact us to get an instant quote from experts.
30 kW Electric Motor: A Comprehensive Overview
30 Kw Electric Motors are employed in a wide range of applications, from the tiny motor available in a mechanical watch to an engine powering an electric vehicle or an immense kilowatt engine driving a ship. Industries’ operations appear to be challenging without the utilization of electric motors. There is a variety of motor series available, ranging from low-power output to high-power output variants, with a number of high-quality materials used in their manufacture.
Xinnuo is a market leader in commercial electric motors with a wide power range. The most significant considerations when choosing a motor are its power output, size, and energy consumption. Since the foundation of our business is established, the firm has expanded with a reasonable amount of annual profit, earning us a good repute and exposure across the globe.
30 kw Electric Motor – Overview
A device that converts electrical power into mechanical power is known as an electric motor. Even if it means self-destruction, an electric motor will endeavor to produce the needed power. Electric motors are basically inverse generators, in that they rotate a shaft by passing a current via coils of wire. Electric motors are by their nature incredibly efficient for motors ranging in size from 15 kW to 40 kW, their efficiencies range from 80 percent to 90 percent. There are several different motor series to select from. Each has distinct qualities that make a motor a better fit for a certain application. Large electric motors can convert electrical energy to kinetic energy with a conversion efficiency of more than 90%, but these efficiencies can only be obtained when motors suit their loads. Motor construction, and, more significantly, motor selection and its utilization, are key sources of substantial energy savings.
Figure 1. 30 kw Electric Motor
Electric motors are divided into two types. The first is a DC motor while the other type is an AC motor. There are various varieties within these categories, each with its own set of capabilities that are ideally suited to certain applications.
- DC Motors
- Brushed DC Motors
These DC motors are currently utilized in the industry requiring low and high-power electric drives with fixed and variable speeds. Paper-making machines, power full cranes, cloth sewing machines, steel mills, and electric power tools are all applications of these DC motors.
- Brushless DC Motors
High-speed ground transportation, controllers for robots, extruder machines, and CNC machine tools are some of the most popular applications for these BLDC motors in the engineering sector.
- AC Motors
- Induction Motors
Conveyors belts, wind turbines, plunger pumps, lawnmowers, microwave ovens, and elevators are all common applications for AC induction motors. In reality, an AC induction motor powers many of the devices, gear, and instruments you utilize on a daily basis. They’re also utilized in settings that don’t need more than 1 horsepower (HP).
- Synchronous Motors
Centrifugal pumps, air blowers, driveshafts, reciprocating compressors, electric clocks, air-compressors, transmission lines, DC generators, paper and cement industry, and other constant-speed applications can all benefit from synchronous motors. 3-phase Synchronous motors are typically employed in relatively sizeable industrial applications or when precise speed is needed.
Working of a 30 kW Electric Motor
The principle of electromagnetism governs all motors. Other motors based on electrostatic and Piezoelectric concepts are available, although they are less popular. The intensity of the force in electric motors is proportional to the intensity of the magnetic field and the quantity of current passing in the conductor. A pulsing magnetic field is created in a single-phase induction motor when a single-phase input is delivered to the stator winding, and a rotating magnetic field is developed in a three-phase induction motor when a three-phase feed is provided to the three phase stator winding. A magnetic field formed by the stator surrounds the rotor of an electric motor in particular. The magnetic field creates a current within the rotor, and the resulting force created by the permanent magnets formed magnetic fields in the stator and rotor cause it to revolve.
Notable Characteristics of An 30 Kw Electric Motor
Electric motors are extremely efficient machines that vary in size and efficiency based on operating conditions. These motors do not utilize fuel and do not require maintenance. Some of their significant characteristics are as follow
- 30 Kw Electric motors have fewer moving parts and run more smoothly, extending their lifespan. If an electric motor is correctly mounted and aligned, it can last for a substantial amount of time without requiring substantial repairs.
- 30 Kw Electric motors have an advantage in terms of noise because they do not have any intrinsic operations, so noise is reduced to zero, unlike conventional motors, which generate a lot of noise during operation.
- In terms of health hazard emissions, electric motors prevail because they do not emit the numerous types of harmful elements generated by gasoline-powered motors, such as CO2.
- 30 Kw Electric motors controlled acceleration allows continuous and regulated motion, which is essential for many demanding situations around the globe. It also minimizes wear and tear because the speeds do not increase and decrease rapidly.
- 30 Kw Electric motors can generate a considerable amount of torque and speed and maintain a consistent level of power throughout their operation because of low energy consumption.
XINNUO- China’s Top Electric Motor Manufacturer
In China, XINNUO is a prominent electric motor producer. We’ve been designing and manufacturing customized electric motors for over a decade. Our products are RoHS compliant and we are ISO 9000 certified. To satisfy your demands, we provide a variety of sizes and power ratings. All of our items come with a two-year warranty, so you can be assured that you’re getting the best quality possible. If you’re looking for a high-performance, customized electric motor, XINNUO is the way to go. Our electric motors provide great after-sales service, and we have a large selection of spare parts. Visit our website to discover our wide choice of high-performance electric motors. Sturdy packaging prevents surface degradation during handling and shipment, ensuring safe delivery. You can order a motor from Xinnuo Motor by filling out our online form or calling us at the number listed.