Leading OEM Electric Motor Manufacturer
- 100% Copper Coil
- High Precision And Low Noise Bearing
- One Time Molding
- Low Vibration
- 100% Power Output
OEM Electric Motor Catagory
Xinnuo is currently successfully catering to clients across the world with high-grade motors.
OEM Electric Motor
With its high-grade motors, Xinnuo caters to clients all over the world.
OEM Electric Motor Specifications
|Altitude||not exceeding 1000m|
|Rated voltage||380Vor any voltage between 220-760V|
|Rated frequency||50HZ, 60HZ|
|Protection class||IP 55|
|Insulation class||F, H|
|Connection||Star-connection for up to 3kw, delta-connection for 4kw and above.|
Data Sheet of OEM Electric Motor
Packing of Electric Motor
OEM Electric Motor | Ultimate FAQ Guide
An OEM electric motor is a fully customized motor that has been used to convert electrical power into mechanical energy. An electric motor uses electromagnetic phenomena to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy.
The majority of electric motors work by combining the motor’s magnetic field with an electric current flowing through a wire winding to produce a torque that is then applied to the motor’s shaft. Inverters, power grids, and electrical generators use alternating current (AC) to power electric motors. Batteries and rectifiers use direct current (DC), and inverters and generators use alternating current (AC). An electric generator is mechanically identical to an electric motor, but it works by reversing the direction of power flow.
Xinnuo is one of the leading OEM electric motor manufacturers in China. The company is a pioneer in the Chinese electric motor sector, with more than twenty years of business history and thousands of active customers. Xinnuo OEM electric motors can be used in a wide variety of applications. The company has sold over 2.2 million electric motors worldwide.
As well as getting your hands on high-quality OEM electric motors in 10 to 30 days, you will also get 24/7 online support and a product warranty from Xinnuo. Electric motors made by Xinnuo are widely used in various equipment, computers, and electric vehicles. Xinnuo made OEM electric motors and are referred to as Xinnuo-OEM motors.
What is an OEM electric motor?
“OEM” is an abbreviation of Original Equipment Manufacturer. OEM electric motor is a fully customized electric motor manufactured to fulfill the specific need of a customer. Xinnuo is one of the renowned OEM electric motor manufacturers in China that develop high-quality on-demand motors for its clients around the globe. Xinnuo’s electric motors are extensively used in various industrial and commercial sectors to develop energy-efficient and durable motion control systems.
Some of the typical applications of OEM electric motors are machine tools, robotics, mounting systems, textile machines, and electronics. If you are looking for a reliable OEM electric motor manufacturer then Xinnuo motors should be your first priority. The company also provides worldwide delivery options along with maintenance services to its valuable clients.
Materials used by XINNUO to produce OEM electric motors.
At Xinnuo motor, the OEM electric motors are developed by winding 100% pure copper into the armature of the Motor. The XINNUO electric motors come in different sizes and designs to fulfill your specific power requirements. If you need an electric motor with components developed by a specific material, you can contact our technical support team. They will provide you with a quick and market competitive quote for your customized motor. Here is a list of the materials used in the production of the XINNUO OEM electric motors.
- The stator is the stationary component of the motor. An induction coil’s stator is a lamination of alloy steel around which the wire is wound. A stator takes input power from an AC three-phase power supply unit. For high performance, only company-approved power supplies and accessories are prescribed to be used together with the motor.
- The rotor is composed of an induction coil and metal bars, which explains its name. Pure copper wire is used to wind the rotor’s induction coil. Copper winding provides high electrical conductivity, durability, and reliability. It also reduces the electric cost of the component.
- The motor housing, which is also known as the enclosure, houses the rotor and the stator. A lifetime lubricated standard bearing is also incorporated in the enclosure to deal with heavy axial and radial loads. Various aluminum alloys are used to manufacture the motor housing. According to your applications, you can order a fully customized motor with your desired material. Xinnuo has a quality control department to guarantee that the raw materials used in manufacturing three-phase OEM electric motors are according to the ISO standards.
- When it comes to W800 Cold Rolled Steel Stator, you can count on it with a little iron damage while yet being highly magnetic and permeable. It’s an easy win because of its flat surface.
- Because of its excellent conductivity, pure Copper is utilized in the Xinnuo line of motors to manufacture Coil windings, connections, and bearings.
- Because of its flexibility, original equipment manufacturing (OEM) uses C&U bearings. C&U bearings ensure lightning-fast speeds and trouble-free performance.
What are the factors that affect the efficiency of an OEM electric motor?
To maximize an electric motor’s performance, engineers must carefully choose the materials for the core and windings. OEM electric motors designed and developed by Xinnuo offer 90 – 95% efficiency under ambient operating conditions.
Factors that influence the efficiency of the OEM electric motor are:
- Conductor data
The resistance lost in the windings grows with the square of the stream (which rises with the weight of the load). This accounts for around 35% of total losses. In addition, the copper requires more room in the stator slots and end windings, reducing material volume, leading to early saturation and increased iron losses. The magnetic core must consequently be extended and, in certain circumstances, widened.
The greater length is generally accommodated by increasing the non-drive end overhang. Increasing copper content improves high loads. Temperature increases power losses due to copper’s positive coefficient of resistance.
- Ambient conditions
One of the major factors that highly affect the efficiency of an OEM electric motor is ambient conditions. The motor should be installed under the environmental, operating, and mounting conditions specified in the user manual. Your customized electric motor can be developed according to your desired environmental class and mounting position.
- Magnetic Steel
Because magnetic steel is the most expensive component of the motor, increasing its usage can be costly. Iron losses include hysteresis and eddy current losses. Steel must be simple to magnetize and must not be saturated at high flux densities up to 1.8 Tesla, to reduce hysteresis loss.
New modeling techniques allow for improved cooling flow, clearance reduction (which enhances magnetic circuit efficiency), and reduced copper losses in OEM electric motors. Less heat loss and enhanced thermal design extend service life at lower operating temperatures.
Most electric motors include an incorporated fan that pulls air through the windings and out over the ribbed casing. Because the airflow is complex, computer modeling was used to enhance performance while decreasing noise.
- Production and quality support
Increased magnetic steel stress during motor construction may cause 50% more material loss. Considering assembly processes at the design phase and efficient handling techniques reduced material loss during production. Stator and rotor eccentricity increases harmonic fluxes and losses.
What are the features of OEM electric motors?
Whatever features you want in your OEM motor, you can be confident that our specialists can assist you in selecting the correct motor for your project. The applications for electric motors, such as OEM electric motors from Xinnuo, are endless. In fact, three-phase motors account for 80% of all industrial motors. Pumps, compressors, lathe machines, presses, steel mills, lifts, and crane machines are commonly operated by the three-phase OEM electric motors.
Other industries that employ three-phase motors include:
- The crushing and hoisting industries.
- The oil mills.
- The enormous exhaust fans.
- The textile sector.
Small fans, mixers, juicers, motorized toys, vacuum cleaners, and drilling machines all are the applications of single-phase motors. Three-phase motors, however, are utilized in various industrial settings.
Some of the major features of OEM electric motors are as below.
- Quiet and smooth operation.
- High dynamics
- Continuous power delivery at a broad speed range
- Low power consumption with a high power output
- Desired mounting position
- High operational reliability and maintenance-free operation
- Various cooling modes (natural cooling, surface cooling, or liquid cooling)
- Variable IP protection category
Does XINNUO offers OEM electric motor manufacturing services?
Yes, XINNUO offers OEM electric motors manufacturing services for locals and as well as for international customers. XINNUO is one of the world’s top manufacturers of OEM electric motors. The electric motors made by Xinnuo Motor must pass a series of tests and inspections before they are certified to function at their maximum capacity and efficiency. In order to avoid any unexpected production problems, our QC staff has accumulated a wealth of knowledge throughout the years.
The typical motor XINNUO supply is for converting electrical energy to mechanical energy. The three-phase electric motors come with 90% to 95% efficiency with 5% mechanical and thermal losses.
A super-regulating motor designed by the company is an electric motor equipped with a variable frequency drive. This motor regulates and maintains the constant speed under variable loading conditions. A three-phase asynchronous motor is often built of cast iron or aluminum alloys.
Let us know if you have any specific concerns about our original equipment manufacturing services. XINNUO mostly focused on:
- High-quality electric motor.
- OEM/ODM services are provided on a case-by-case basis.
- Certificates include BS EN ISO 9001:2008, CE, SGS, and CCC.
- High-quality raw materials, such as 100% copper and C&U bearings, are used to ensure product quality.
- Customer Satisfaction through their cost-efficient and reliable products.
What are the voltage requirements for OEM three-phase electric motors?
An OEM three-phase electric motor developed by Xinnuo operates at the rated three-phase voltage of AC 240 – 600 V with ±15% tolerance. The electric power can be supplied by a power supply unit or a three-phase main power source. If you need a three-phase electric motor with specific voltage requirements, you can order it directly from Xinnuo. The electrical connection is developed by a power connector located at the top or sides of the OEM electric motor.
How to shortlist a suitable OEM electric motors manufacturer from China?
The number of AC Motor suppliers and manufacturers in China is enormous. Zhejiang and Guangdong provinces are home to most of them. These reputable suppliers provide a comprehensive selection of AC Motors. Professional R&D departments, state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, and an experienced workforce allow manufacturers to provide you with high-quality products along with high productivity.
Original equipment manufacturing of electric motors is carried out at Xinnuo motor. The company offers high-quality products to its clients at a reasonable price. Xinnuo is an ISO-certified company with modern quality control technology to maintain the finest of its products.
While shortlisting a suitable OEM electric motors manufacturer from China, consider the following key points:
- Product Quality – They should provide high-quality, reliable, cost-effective, energy-efficient, and versatile electric motors. The product must be shipped along with a replacement warranty and a user manual.
- Professional Staff – They should have highly skilled professionals. Highly-trained staff and a customer care department that can assist you with your queries regarding electric motors.
- Efficient Communication – Communication is a key to success in order to execute your project efficiently. Proper communication should be carried out to determine the basic needs of the customer. Efficient communication will also lead to customer satisfaction.
- ISO and IEC Certified – To ensure quality, all of their products (electric motors) are manufactured in accordance with ISO, DIN, and IEC specifications. It ensures the quality and safety of the motor.
- Broad range of Products – Single-phase motors, OEM electric motors, explosion-proof three-phase motors, and a lot more may be found among their high-quality offerings.
- After-sales services – A reliable OEM electric motor manufacturer will also provide after-sales services to its clients. Xinnuo offers maintenance and after-sale services for its international and national customers.
What is the minimum production time offered by XINNUO?
In comparison to the general products created by XINNUO, customized products require customized instructions for everything from raw material procurement to quality control and packaging. When you order a generic product, it is typically created and sent to your shared location within 15 to 20 days. However, the Xinnuo team can manufacture a customized motor in as little as 20 to 23 days.
What is your MOQ and monthly production capacity for OEM electric motors?
No minimum order quantity (MOQ) applies to OEM electric motors at Xinnuo since we believe in providing the highest possible quality regardless of the order size. As a result, we’ve set the minimum purchase value at $5000 in order to ensure that you receive a product of the highest possible quality.
Xinnuo OEM electric motors are well regarded across a wide range of sectors.
Is XINNUO motor certified?
Regarding quality management, XINNUO has acquired certifications from BSEN, CE, SGS, and the Consumer Goods Safety Commission (CCC), among others. Utilize the most up-to-date business management methods, update testing and equipment performance regularly, and improve the testing center’s technical characteristics while adhering to the ISO9000 quality management standards.
How can I place my order at XINNUO?
Xinnuo offers a hassle-free ordering system, and we’ve made it even easier with an option to complete the form online before placing your order. Once you’ve filled out our form with your specific needs and desired quantity, our customer care representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your order requirements and to answer your queries. Your OEM electric motor will be developed and shipped to you within the quoted time.
How Long Does It Take For XIUNUO To Manufacture And Send My XXX?
The production time at Xinnuo varies according to the product requirements. We guarantee a lead time of 20 days for in-stock products however, this is not the case for personalized items. Expect a wait time/delivery of over 20 -23 days for bespoke choices. On average, more than 200,000 three-phase motors are manufactured by Xinnuo annually.
What type of packaging options do you offer?
Just like other industrial machinery, motors also demand meticulous attention to detail. Because of this, we offer proper packaging for OEM three-phase electric motors. Plywood, fumigation hardwood crates, and honeycomb boxes are just some of the packing alternatives you’ll find at Xinnuo.
A packing tape is used to secure one layer of the honeycomb box. An entire layer of packing film and green packing tape is applied once the pallet has been constructed.